Thursday, November 09, 2023

My Favorite Things, challenges 223 & 671

This one is for sketch challenge 671 and color challenge 223. I used the adorable Santa's Elves set by Birdie Brown, which was just re-released from the vault. If you've been wanting this retired set, now is the time to grab it!! Vault releases sell out pretty fast, so don't dawdle. 

Glossy accents added to the buttons, jingle bell on his hat, and the ornaments.
Ink colors used (color challenge also includes Wild Cherry - I used Copic R46 for that one).
Copics used for this card

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Santa's Elves stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Full Circle stamps
My Favorite Things Ink Cubes, Cotton Candy, Sno Cone, Gravel Gray
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dies 
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic markers (colors pictured above)
Nesting circle dies, glossy accents, foam tape, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar