Saturday, November 04, 2023

Gerda Steiner Designs, Small Elements Challenge #2

For this one, I used the Fall Mice stamps and dies, and Gourds stamps and dies. The cutest bitsy little pumpkin was perfect for my background, and I combined it with the heart, also in the Fall Mice set.


I used Distress Oxide, Bundled Sage for the hearts and frame; and Distress Oxide Scattered Straw for the pumpkins in the background. The tiny berries are part of the Avery Elle, Grateful set. 
I stamped the 'thankful' word with my custom blended ink pad using Distress Oxides, and also popped it with foam tape because it needed some dimension. I love how it looks.


Product List:
Gerda Steiner Designs, Fall Mice
Gerda Steiner Designs, Gourds
Avery Elle, Grateful stamps and dies (thankful word)
Copic Xpress it Blending Cardstock
Copic Sketch Markers
Distress Oxide inks, Scattered Straw, Bundled Sage, Custom Blend
Glossy accents, foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar