Thursday, September 21, 2023

Come on in.....

The spooky continues with this latest haunted house. As I have said, there are so many possibilities with these pieces, you are limited only by your own imagination. And mine is still conjuring up new and creepy mansions.....welcome!

I love all the mansions I've created with this set. 
I also made a graveyard, which I think is extra spooky by using the Weathered Wood ink. It adds a grayish haze that makes the scene look even scarier, don't you think!
Forgot to include the Lumberjack Plaid red ink in the photo that I used for the 'welcome', but that and these two are the only colors I used. 

Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Haunting 23 
Heidi Swapp, Haunting Captions
Heidi Swapp, Stamp Society, Aug 23 Alphabet
Distress Oxide Ink, Black Soot, Lumberjack Plaid, Weathered Wood (graveyard card)
White 110# cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar