Wednesday, January 25, 2023

More Valentines...

...from the newest Ellen Hutson release. So many many many possibilities with this release. I hope you're enjoying what I've shared so far. I'll definitely be making more so keep your eyes open and come back soon. 

This first card features the Bokeh Dots stamp set with All the Love by Concord & 9th. Honestly, this was just a play around piece that seemed to morph into a card front I wasn't expecting to use. It's so fun when that happens, don't you think.

No foam tape, copic markers or bling of any kind on this one. Simple one layer. 
For this card I  used the Ellen Hutson Folk Heart dies as well as the Big Love set (red heart). The "you" in black and the repeated "LOVE" are by Concord & 9th from the All The Love stamp set. 
Inside message from Ellen Hutson, Big Love stamp set.

Again using the Folk Art dies, I made this one layer card using washi tape masking and several stamp sets for the different colored rows. Concord & 9th, All the Love; Ellen Hutson, Hello, I love you; Bokeh Dots; Big Love.  


Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Folk Heart dies
Ellen Hutson, Big Love
Ellen Hutson, Bokeh Dots
Ellen Hutson, Hello, I Love You
Concord & 9th, All the Love
My Favorite Things, All Kinds of Love
Distress Ink cubes, Scattered Straw, Saltwater Taffy, Worn Lipstick, Candied Apple
Pinkfresh Studio, ink cube, Coral Reef
Pinkfresh Studio, Clear Drops, iridescent 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar