Friday, September 30, 2022

Cutest Halloween Ancestors

What a cute idea from Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson. These ancestral ghost portraits are adorable!

I couldn't decide which portraits to use on my card so I used them all. For the old and worn looking wallpaper background, I used THS-018 stencil by Tim Holtz, called Doily, with dark gray ink for an old look. I think it worked pretty well for the look I wanted. 

The portraits. LOL I love the class picture in front of the old schoolhouse. And grandma in her red and purple hat.
The sentiment is included with the Ghost Ancestors stamp set, but the black kitty is from a set by My Favorite Things. 


Happy Halloween crafting!

Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Ghost Ancestors stamp and die combo
My Favorite Things, Our Story stamp set (kitty)
Tim Holtz, Stencil THS018, Doily
Copic Sketch markers (I don't have the full color list, sorry)
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock






No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar