Sunday, August 07, 2022

My Favorite Things Challenge

For today's card, I've combined this week's sketch challenge and color challenge. Not a single copic marker were used in the making of this card. I know! I'm also amazed. LOL

I was so tempted to make another beach themed card with this sketch (see below) but instead opted for a shaker card. I hot foiled a gold frame around the window and that was the fanciest I got with this one.
Of course, foam tape. You can't make a shaker without foam!






Product List:
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Abstract stamp set
My Favorite Things, ink cubes Princess Pink, Limelight, Gravel Gray
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Pinkfresh Studio, Ballet Slipper ink, gold metallic pearls, pink pearls, triangle tray
Ellen Hutson, Essentials Circles hot foil stamps
Waffle Flower, Sentiment additions stamps and dies (my friend)
Studio Katia jewel picker, gold foil, sequins, circle dies, acetate



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar