Friday, August 05, 2022

Aug Color Trends Challenge

Today's card is for the August challenge at Ellen Hutson. I love the muted palette and tried to incorporate all eight colors. Did it work? What do you think? 

I used the Modern Succulents stamps and dies, Hex Frames dies, and Positive Vibes sentiment stamp set by Ellen Hutson.

The background cover plate die is by Pinkfresh Studio, enamel dots by My Mind's Eye, and Hemptique twine. 
If you want to join the challenge, I've already done the Copic color matching for you, should you choose to use the colors I did. I really like the colors in this challenge, so you may just see more cards this month using some of them. The challenge image is provided below with several ideas for using the colors. 

 August Color Trends Challenge, Ellen Hutson Blog
Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Modern Succulents stamps
Ellen Hutson, Modern Succulents dies
Ellen Hutson, Hex Frames dies
Ellen Hutson, Positive Vibes sentiment stamps
Pinkfresh Studio, Geo Tiles die (background cover plate)
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers (colors shown above)
My Mind's Eye, Gingham Foundry enamel dots
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Hemptique twine, gold cardstock, foam tape 



1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar