Saturday, July 23, 2022

Slimline Challenge, MFT

For this challenge I used the mini slimline size. Theme this month is Life's A Beach. Here we go.

To create the ombre look for the letters, I used copic markers in graduating colors on plain white cardstock before cutting the letters. This letter style is Diesel, an old die set from Quickutz that has been in my stash since the dinosaur days of paper crafting. 

I think using a coordinating image in place of a letter is always a cute touch. The surfboard makes the perfect "I" in this case, don't you agree. I borrowed the wave die from another set to tuck the letters into and I love how it looks. 
From the Island Shell-ebration stamp set by My Favorite Things. The shell is from the Sunny Vibes set.


As I'm posting the photos, I realize I've used the color challenge pallet (again) for this card. Cool beans. I can enter this card in both challenges. :)

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Island Shell-abration stamps and dies (island, surfboard)
My Favorite Things, Sunny Vibes stamps and dies (shell)
My Favorite Things, Friends with Fins dies (waves)
My Favorite Things, ink cubes Natural (discontinued color) Summer Splash
Pinkfresh Studio, scallop frame die
Quickutz, Diesel alphabet die set 
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch markers 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar