Monday, July 25, 2022

Life's a Beach challenge, My Favorite Things

The theme for this month's slimline challenge at My Favorite Things is "life's a beach". I took it quite literally and used that phrase for the sentiment on my mini slimline box card.

I used several different stamp sets to create my beachy theme....
.....including the MFT mini slimline level up box card die set and coordinating waves dies. 
Don't you love it when you can find so many sets that work so well together on one project? That's what is so great about My Favorite Things stamps, and in particular, these adorable images by Birdie Brown. 


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Polynesian Paradise (plumeria)
My Favorite Things, Mermazing (shells, tiny fish)
My Favorite Things, Friends with Fins (dolphins, splash)
My Favorite Things, Sno Cone cardstock
My Favorite Things, Tropical Teal cardstock
My Favorite Things, ink cubes Summer Splash, Caribbean Sea
My Favorite Things, Mini Slimline Level Up Box card dies; mini slimline waves dies
Paper Smooches, Summer Lovin (flip flops)
Simon Says Stamp, Beachy Keen stamps and dies (sentiment)
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic sketch markers
Die Cuts With a View, cork paper
Clear drops, glossy accents


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar