Saturday, June 04, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio, Grant Yourself Grace

Today’s card features the new set, Grant Yourself Grace, from the newest Pinkfresh release. For these flowers I used inks by My Favorite Things, with just a couple of TH Distress Inks. These flowers might be my favorites so far. 

I mentioned in a previous post how purple has never been a favorite color of mine and that the Pinkfresh Event class may have changed my mind. Well, here it is again so you be the judge. LOL These vibrant purples are enhanced with a touch of super dark blue which really makes an impact, don't you think. And I love pairing it with yellow. Reminds me of the super cute little Johnny Jump-ups my mom had when I was a kid. 

The backdrop is dry embossing using the Pinkfresh Stained Glass hot foil plate, and the frame is the mini slimline rectangle frame die set (2 sizes) from the Create and Connect Event kit. This is currently not available for public purchase, but keep your eyes open over the next few releases as it may be included in some later release. These clear iridescent drops were also part of the event kit. 
I used white heat embossing on black cardstock for my "cheers" sentiment, and, of course, foam tape to lift the frame and pop up the flowers. 

Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Grant Yourself Grace stamp
Pinkfresh Studio, Grant Yourself Grace die
Pinkfresh Studio, Grant Yourself Grace layering stencils
Pinkfresh Studio, Stained Glass hot foil plate
Pinkfresh Studio, Mini Slimline Rectangle Frame die set *not currently available for purchase
Pinkfresh Studio, Clear iridescent drops *not currently available for purchase
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Honey Bee Stamps, Sip Sip Hooray stamps and dies (cheers)
My Favorite Things, ink cubes: lemon chiffon, daffodil, prickly pear, jellybean green, olive, boysenberry, after midnight
My Favorite Things, Basket weave stencil
Tim Holtz, Distress Ink, wilted violet
Foam tape, glossy accents, blending brushes, black cardstock scrap, white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar