Sunday, June 05, 2022

Gerda Steiner Designs, Pigeons!

First, I think this is the only pigeon set I have ever seen in the stamping world!!! At least, it has to be cutest. But what makes it even more special to me is that my dad has been a Pigeon Fancier since he was 12 years old, has been a judge and pigeon shows for many years, has traveled the world judging shows, and has even published a book about them. So to see this set by Gerda Steiner, I had to have it for his Father's Day Card. He will love it! 

Chicken wire background stencil is by The Crafter's Workshop. 



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely perfect set for you! I love the Father's Day card you made with it. I bet Dad did too.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar