Monday, February 21, 2022

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #183

Today's card is for the current Color Challenge for My Favorite Things. I used the adorable Mice Day to Celebrate stamp set. 

Background is a stamp from the Mice Day to Celebrate set which is actually sprinkles for the cupcake. I thought it would be cute as confetti.

Product List:

My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Cool Collab 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Ink cubes Razzleberry, Berrylicious discontinued colors
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Gerda Steiner Designs, Up on the Housetop (presents)
Heidi Swapp, heidi (tiny alpha letters)
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers
     BG05 BG45 BG57
     C0 C00
     E43 E47 E70
     R20 RV13 RV14 RV17
     W1 YR30
Foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar