Thursday, February 24, 2022

Gerda Steiner Design Challenge

I'm back with another design for the Gerda Steiner's February Challenge. For today's card, I used the new release, Garden Critters and Ladybugs bundle. These little guys are so adorable. I love Gerda's sweet critters. The sentiments I used are included in the ladybug set. Hope you like.

The tiny hearts are from a set by My Favorite Things (see product list below).
The fishtail tags and background splat are also by My Favorite Things.
Product List:
Gerda Steiner Designs, Garden Critters stamps
Gerda Steiner Designs, Garden Critters dies
Gerda Steiner Designs, Ladybugs stamps
Gerda Steiner Designs, Ladybugs dies
My Favorite Things, Distressed patterns stamps (background splat)
My Favorite Things, It's Penguin-ning to Look a Lot Like Christmas (tiny hearts)
My Favorite Things, Limelight ink cube
My Favorite Things, Wild Cherry ink cube
My Favorite Things, Very Merry 6x6 paper pad retiring! Get it now before it's gone
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers
     YG01 YG21 YG23 YG25
     R17 R46
Foam tape, glossy accents, tuxedo black Memento ink


1 comment:

  1. Awe,.Sharron! Your card is so adorable! It works so well with the green splash in the background. Thank you so much for playing along in our challenge! :-) Thank you, Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar