Friday, January 14, 2022

Gerda Steiner Designs, Turtley Awesome

Today's quick tag project features another super cute Gerda Steiner animal stamp set, Turtley Awesome. I used only one of the turtles (there are two small and one large in the set) but also the sweet snail. I just think these are so cute. The background stencil and the tree and bush are by My Favorite Things.



Product List:
Gerda Steiner Designs, Turtley Awesome stamp set
My Favorite Things, Lots of Heart stencil
My Favorite Things, BB Adorable Adventures stamp set (bush)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, dye ink cube (prickly pear) 
Pinkfresh Studio, Essential Folding Shaker Tag die
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch markers
Hemp twine, glossy accents




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar