Saturday, January 15, 2022

Birthday gift tag

Here is another tag using the Pinkfresh Essentials Folding Shake Tag Die set. Again, I used just half to make a single layer tag. The reinforcement circle die is included with the tag die set. I used the stitched circle window die and inlaid the sentiment. The floral piece is from the Blooming Branch set. It's only a small portion of the full stamp which I layered and raised with foam tape. 

The cute little flag with heart cut out is from the My Favorite Things Do it All Gift Tag Set. Drops are  actually clear dots over copic colored circles to give the illusion of matching drops. I love using this technique when I have to limit my craft supplies and don't want to take some of every color. This is way more practical. "Wish Big" sentiment is from My Favorite Things, Mini Birthday Messages.  
Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch stamps
Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch die
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Birthday Mini Messages
My Favorite Things, Do It All Gift Tag set
My Favorite Things, ink cubes (armena cherry, wild cherry, princess pink)
My Favorite Things, ink cubes (prickly pear, limelight, lemon drop)
Studio Katia Clear Drops
Glossy accents, hemp twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar