Tuesday, December 07, 2021

When grandmas get old...

...and the grands grow up, you give gift cards for Christmas. That has happened in our fam the past year or so now. It's hard enough to remember all the kids' ages, but to have any idea what they like in December of any given year is a little more than this old brain can hold onto. We have 8 ranging in age from 29 next month, to just turned 14 last month. I've never been a math whiz, but how that can be when I remain 39 every year is just mind-blowing. 

So gift cards it is. These awesome tags are made using the new My Favorite Things, Do it all Gift Tag die set, along with some cuteness from Gerda Steiner Designs, Ellen Hutson, and Hello Bluebird. I love that they are not too small and the pocket is perfectly sized to fit a gift card or money gift. 


A little better view of the cute little images I used. Some of the pattern papers I made with inks and stencils. 


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Do it all Gift Tag die set
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, 6x6 paper pad, Black & White Stripes
Gerda Steiner Designs, Up on the Housetop (santa, reindeer)
Hello Bluebird, Snow Play stamps and dies (penguins)
Ellen Hutson, Merry Little Christmas (car with tree, to, from)
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic markers, twine

1 comment:

  1. Shar, they’re so cute. I have been talking about this with my son too. We all have jobs and buy what we want. It’s hard to know what they really want, plus some girls are super picky, even if they’re older. 😂

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar