Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Wedding card with Pinkfresh Studio

Someone is getting married. I used Pinkfresh Studio stamps and dies for my card. Details below.

Soft colors are my favorite for special occasion cards. This one is for my daughter, who is getting hitched this weekend....the day after hubs' and my anniversary! They've been together for-hmmm-I think it's been 8 or 9 years?? Really?? Anyway....CONGRATS TO CYNDI AND JOSH! 

The flowers are all stenciled, there is no copic coloring involved here, but I've listed below the ink colors I used. 
There are no copics involved in the making of this card, this is all inking. Pinkfresh coordinating stamps and stencils are so cool, and fun to play with! The scallop edge is also by Pinkfresh and will be available in the store soon. 
Sentiments (inside and out) are by Avery Elle. I love this set! 
Pinkfresh skinny plaid stencil set, Pinkfresh mini slimline stitched scallop rectangle die, and Pinkfresh Citrus Blooms stamps, stencil set and die. Excluding the plaid stencil, these products are not currently available but will be soon. These were products I received for the recent Create and Connect Event that was out of this world! 
Avery Elle, No Way! stamp set.
Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Citrus Blooms stamps *coming soon
Pinkfresh Studio, Citrus Blooms die *coming soon
Pinkfresh Studio, Citrus Blooms stencil set *coming soon
Pinkfresh Studio, Mini slimline stitched scallop rectangle die 
Pinkfresh Studio, Metallic pearls, Sparkling Champagne *coming soon
My Favorite Things ink cubes: princess pink, orange fizz, daffodil, factory green, grout gray; for the plaid: lemon chiffon, orange zest, orange fizz
Tim Holtz distress cubes: fossilized amber, shabby shutters, tattered rose
Hero Arts, Butter Bar
Copic Xpress blending card
My Favorite Things, Smooth white cardstock
Foam tape, vellum, mini ink blenders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar