Friday, December 31, 2021

Thank you card

Another thank you card, this one not as simple as the previous, but not difficult to replicate. 

The sunburst is a stencil by My Favorite Things, leaves and flowers are by Pinkfresh Studio, and the sentiment is by Avery Elle. More info in product list below. 

I like using cut outs and they are a simple way to make an impact, I think. 
Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Curvy Vines stamps and die
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Sunrise Radiating Rays stencil
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dies (sentiment tag)
My Favorite Things, Dye Ink cubes (lemon chiffon, lemon drop, prickly pear, jellybean green)
Distress Ink cube, dried marigold
Avery Elle, Frenchie stamp set (sentiment)
Nesting circle dies, foam tape, twine, pearl dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar