Sunday, August 08, 2021

MFT Slimline Challenge, Feeling Beachy

Mini slimline cards are among my new favorite styles, and this challenge is perfect for showing off this card style. I used four sets by My Favorite Things to make my card. 

Today is also Day 7 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge. :) 

I thought this sentiment was the perfect choice for my "deep sea" card design!
Copics used for this card
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Scallop Stripe, background waves
My Favorite Things, Ocean Fun, sentiment
My Favorite Things, Otterly Love You, rocks
My Favorite Things, Beach Buds, creatures
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Blue Breeze ink 
My Favorite Things, Little Notes sentiment strip dies
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Glossy accents, foam tape, blending brush

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar