Sunday, August 08, 2021

MFT Sketch 553

Happy Sunday. I hope you've had a great weekend! I sure did. Yesterday we drove to my daughter's "new" house for the first time since they remodeled. It's gorgeous! And with a view of Lake Chelan, they have a really nice place to live. BUT, on top of that excitement, we also got to see the grands, whom we haven't seen in a few years! Jeffery is in his second enlistment in the Marine Corps, having spent most of the past few years in Japan and Australia. He is "home" on leave for a couple more weeks and will then head to his new assignment in Missouri. Grace was over as well so we finally got to meet her boyfriend too. They've been together 4 years (or is it 5 now??). I can't tell you how much I have missed her since she became a grown up and has a busy life now. Lots of long hugs!!! I may or may not have gotten a little teary eyed. 

Today I'm back in the studio with a card for the current MFT sketch challenge (you know sketches are my fave!). We had a little thunder and rain this morning so I was feeling a little autumny and used the MFT Harvest Mouse stamp set for my card. I love summer but the heat gets to me after a bit (we've had temps in the 110s this year- GROSS!!) so when it cools down I am SO READY for fall! Here is my card for this week's challenge: 
























Product List:
My Favorite Things, Harvest Mouse stamps and dies *retired
My Favorite Things, Cross stitched rectangle STAX *retired
My Favorite Things, All The Encouragement large speech bubbles *retired
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Doodlebug Design, Pumpkin Spice 6x6 paper pad
Lawn Fawn, Into the Woods 6x6 petite paper pack
Copic, Xpress blending card
Copic, Sketch markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar