Saturday, August 14, 2021

MFT Color Challenge 171

It's time for another fabulous color combination from My Favorite Things. At first I wasn't all that thrilled with this combo, but then my card came together and I really like it! What do you think?

This adorable convertible and sweet Miss Single Lady is by Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson. I'm falling more and more in love with her super cute, no-nonsense simple designs. The images I used here are from the Good Day stamp set. For the background, I also added an extra touch using the rows of x-s from the Pattern Play set, also from Ellen Hutson. 
I LOVE this sentiment set from My Favorite Things called I Love You More. The fonts are super cute and there are six large sentiments in the set. Check it out (link below). 
Also, my love for foam tape never wanes! I love making layered "stickers" which is also a reason for my love of dies. I'm a die girl all the way, man. (Do you think I've used the word LOVE enough in this post?! LOL) Lots of love is never a bad thing. :)
Copic colors for this card. 
My Favorite Things Color Challenge 171
Product List:
My Favorite Things, I Love You More sentiment set
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock 
Distress Ink, Antique Linen (background color)
Ellen Hutson, Good Day stamps and dies
Ellen Hutson, Pattern Play stamps
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar