Sunday, August 15, 2021

Couple of summer cards

I know it's technically still summer, but it is winding down a bit with school starting soon, and in some areas, already begun. Before it's over though, I wanted to crank out a few more summer cards before diving into  fall and Christmas designs. Ellen Hutson's Summer of Stamping produced some really cute stamp sets. Along with the adorable Julie Ebersole designs which I still can't get enough of, I also picked up the Summer Circles set by Pretty Pink Posh made exclusively for Ellen Hutson. I used a couple of the images here along with sentiments from the Good Day set. (Links below.) Simple, and super fun!
















Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Summer Circles by Pretty Pink Posh
Ellen Hutson, Good Day 
Ellen Hutson, Pattern Play
My Favorite Things, Blueberry ink *retired
My Favorite Things, Orange Fizz ink *retired
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers





No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar