Thursday, April 08, 2021

Birthday Box Card

There's no reason to stop making box cards, I've decided. Particularly, since everyone has a birthday and everyone likes a pop-up surprise, right!? Here's my newest.

This time I used the Sweet Birthday Wishes stamp set from My Favorite Things. There aren't a lot of elements to the set, but they sure are cute, and I used every one of them here. Multiple times. LOL
birds eye view

I used acetate strips for the airborne balloons...
...and foam squares for the sentiment as well as the banners in the back, and the heat embossed sentiment on the front. Also note the adorable tiny scallop across the front. 
Copic colors:

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Level up Box Card dies
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes
My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate (banner)
My Favorite Things, Bitty Birthday Wishes (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Stitched Sentiment Strip dies
My Favorite Things, Stitched Scallop Edge dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Peach Bellini cardstock *retired
Heidi Swapp, 6x8 paper pad
Foam squares, white pen, Wink of Stella clear, acetate strips

1 comment:

  1. OMG ... as I go through all of your adorable Box Cards, it's hard to believe they could get any better! Then there is this one. OMG, how cute! Please do not stop making and sharing them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar