Tuesday, March 02, 2021

MFT Slimline Challenge, Birthday Wishes

The current slimline challenge is Birthday Wishes. You have till noon, March 17, to submit your entry, so why not throw your hat, er, card, in the ring and maybe even win a GC to the MFT store! Here is my entry. Leave a comment with your contact info or send me an email if you have any questions.




Inside message:


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Slimline Card dies
My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes (present)
My Favorite Things, Happy Pawlidays (present)
My Favorite Things, Birthday Wishes and Balloons sentiments
My Favorite Things, Oval Shadows dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Sno Cone cardstock
Copic Xpress-it blending cardstock
Copic Markers (see photo for colors)
Doodlebug Designs, Made With Love pattern paper
White pen, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar