Wednesday, March 03, 2021

MFT Outside the Box, Outdoor Scenes


This month's Outside the Box challenge theme is Outdoor Scenes. I combined two stamp sets to create my card using the Level Up Outside the Box add-on die set. 

I don't have a honey pot in my vast stamp collection (I KNOW!!!!) so I had to draw my own. 
Side views:

Copic colors

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box and Level up add-on die sets
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box grass add-on dies
My Favorite Things, Panda Pals stamps
My Favorite Things, Meant to Bee stamps
My Favorite Things, Squirrell (stump)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic markers (see photo above for colors)
Acetate, glossy accents, Spica gold gel pen

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, and great job with the hand drawn honey pot!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar