Friday, January 22, 2021

My Favorite Things, Sketch #525

Hello and welcome to another weekend of crafting. Today's card combines this week's sketch, #525, with the current color challenge, #157. I love the simplicity of the sketch, don't you? And the colors are pretty yummy together, if you ask me. 

Leaves are from the MFT Main Squeeze stamp set, the heart from MFT Love Speech Bubbles, and the sentiment by Honey Bee Stamps, Wish You Were Here.





Products: 
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze
My Favorite Things, Love Speech Bubbles
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, markers B32 & E43
Copic, Xpress-it blending card
Pattern paper scraps leftover from other projects

1 comment:

  1. Neat way to use the leaves from that set! I like how you squished the angled pieces together.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar