Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Love is in the Air

The new outside the box challenge is up at My Favorite Things, and coincidentally, with Valentine's Day up next on the calendar, the theme this month is Love is in The Air. I took it to heart, and made this card using the Joyful Heart Bears from the 2019 Valentine release. 

I have to admit, Stacy Yacula images always intimidate me. I don't know what it is, maybe because they are furry and I'm not sure how to color the fur??? Whatever, I finally got over the worst of it and decided to just grab the copics and go. They have the sweetest little faces.

As always, they fold flat for mailing. 

Copics 

Products used:
My Favorite Things, Joyful Heart Bears
My Favorite Things, Up in the Air
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, low profile add-on dies
Paper Smooches, Bee Mine (mailbox)
Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar