Monday, December 21, 2020

MFT Outside the Box challenge, Winter Scene

Winter scene using My Favorite Things stamps and dies. The outside the box dies are so amazing. For this one I used the original rectangle background along with the level up add on. There are things I would've done differently on this one if I'd had a clear vision before I started, but it turned out ok anyway. How can you go wrong with such sweet images, right?! 

Folds flat for mailing.

Colors used for these images. 
Products used:
My Favorite Things, Christmas Cheer 
My Favorite Things, Merry Wishes
My Favorite Things, Mini Merry Messages sentiment
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box dienamics
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level up add-on
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Gerda Steiner Designs, bluebird
Lawn Fawn, Snowflake border die
Pattern paper, Authentique, Christmastime 6x6
Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous, they are such fun to make, stay safe love Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar