Sunday, December 27, 2020

MFT Box Card Challenge, Winter Scene

Here we are with another box card for the MFT challenge. I used color challenge #156 for this one. It was really hard for me to color the trees blue, but I did it and I like how it turned out. I guess that's why it's called a "challenge" ... ?? LOL 

Fold flat for mailing
Color challenge info here



Products used:
My Favorite Things, Sweet Holiday Penguins
My Favorite Things, Merry Wishes
My Favorite Things, Ready, Set, Snow
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies
My Favorite Things, Merry & Bright die
My Favorite Things,  Sweet Snowflakes dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Ellen Hutson, Bear Ware 5 (stack of presents)
Echo Park, I Love Winter 6x6 
Bazzill cardstock, Admiral blue
Copic markers, Copic xpress-it blending cardstock
Acetate strips, Nuvo crystal drops

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar