Thursday, November 12, 2020

Day 2, Daily Marker Coloring Challenge

I'm back with Day 2. Our challenge today is to use non-traditional holiday colors. Which is perfect as today is also the new color challenge at My Favorite Things and this month's colors are not traditionally Christmassy! I've combined the Daily Marker challenge with My Favorite Things' color AND sketch challenges today. Let's get started!

My finished project that fits all three challenges. I really like it. Hope you do as well.



The adorable snowman comes from My Favorite Things, Snow Buddies stamp set. Sentiment by Ellen Hutson from Merry Little Christmas by Julie Ebersole. 

I didn't use all the images I colored, but they'll be great for another project. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar