Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Day 1 Daily Marker Coloring Challenge

If you follow Kathy Racoosin's Daily Marker Challenge, you know that they are usually a 30-day deal. This time, however, the challenge is 11 days. A little easier for a lot of folks to join or feel like they can commit to. 

Here is my finished project using the images I colored for Day 1. I use copic alcohol markers. 


Ellen Hutson stamps, Santa's List by Julie Ebersole. 

The bag of toys is from the Ho Ho Holidays stamp set by Lawn Fawn (I don't have the set, but my sweet bestie Nikki Foraker (scrappinnavywife) stamped some and sent them to me.) 


Stay tuned for Day 2! Better yet, why not click on the link above and join the challenge?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar