Thursday, October 22, 2020

Simply Watercolor Christmas, Day 8

Today's card design comes from Debby Hughes. I love her work and can only pretend to do her card justice with my rendition. LOL 

First disclaimer, I do not have watercolor paints so all of my 'watercolor' cards are painted using Distress Inks. Frankly, I love them and I can get pretty much any color I want from them or a combination thereof. Except gold and white. Those I have to improvise with other crafty tools. Nevertheless, I hope you like my card. Thanks for looking!


 

Distress Ink colors I used:
Aged Mahogany
Worn Lipstick
Festive Berries
Candied Apple
Forest Moss
Crushed Olive
Pine Needles
Iced Spruce
Walnut Stain

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love your ornaments. They came out wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out beautiful! I’d never have known you’d used distress inks if you hadn’t told us.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar