Saturday, June 20, 2020

Pop up birthday cake

This was so easy to make, I think I need to make one with a much bigger pop up inside. The cake is double-sided; this is a design by Jennifer McGuire. I had these images ready for a card but wasn't sure how I was going to use them. This seemed like a great way to incorporate the cake. If only I had got a picture from the side so you can actually see it standing. Oh well. Check out the link above and you can see how it works in Jennifer's card.


I used a couple different sets by My Favorite Things for this one. The background hills and clouds are called Scene Builder (comes with clouds, hills, trees, and grassy patches), Animal Farm (duck), Farm-tastic (animals and fence), The Whole Herd (haystack) and sentiment from Funny Farm Crew by Your Next Stamp .....

...Happy Hippos (cake and party hats), Birth-yay (gifts), and inside sentiment and balloons from Birthday Wishes and Balloons.

Other products: copic markers, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar