Sunday, June 21, 2020

Paper Smooches, Anything Goes Challenge

UPDATE: This card was one of the winners of this challenge!

Bittersweet today, with Paper Smooches closing their business this summer. The pineapples are from my final purchase of PS stamps. Super cute, just like all of the images Kim does!

Hand-drawn doodle border, stencil and leaf dies by My Favorite Things, and sentiment by Avery Elle. The pineapple on the top is heat embossed with the separate "triangle" stamp that works with the blank pineapple in the set.

I love making the images pop, so cutting 3 or 4 and gluing them together makes a sturdy, almost chipboard-like embellishment. Then add foam tape for more dimension and it gives even more pop to your card.



Paper Smooches, Pineapple Crush
Avery Elle, Mimosa Bar
My Favorite Things, Sunrise Radiating Rays stencil
Distress Ink, Scattered Straw
Distress Oxide, Broken China

Not pictured:
My Favorite Things, Bold Greenery dies (retired)
My Favorite Things, Wild Greenery dies (retired)
Foam tape, copic markers, clear embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and fresh. I love it! Thanks for playing along the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar