Sunday, May 17, 2020

Spring Card Camp 2, Day 12

Today's class: Geometric Patterns From Basic Shapes

Use your imagination. This class was a fun one and with all the extra pieces I have left after deciding which ones to use on my card, I'll be able to make a few more cards as well. The colors you may recognize from yesterday's class. I used scraps left from that class for today's lesson. This one is a great way to use up small pieces and have a bunch of cards on hand for any occasion. Here's my first one for today.


Here's the second card. I just used up a ton of the pieces I had left over. I think I like this one better than the first. LOL The cactus die is by Paper Smooches, sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.


I used the Color Combos die set by Waffle Flower to cut out a bunch of small squares, rectangles, and triangles.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, these are some fun and cool cards! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of colors and shapes! So happy and fun. Thank you for joining the the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar