Saturday, May 16, 2020

Spring Card Camp 2, Day 10

Today's lesson: Letter Substitution

I don't use this technique much, but I do love it. I might have to start using it more often, ya think so? So many adorable ways of subbing letters with sweet images, the ideas are endless!! Here's my take on today's class using the newest release by My Favorite Things, Hanging With My Gnomies.




Products used:
My Favorite Things, Hanging With My Gnomies *new release
My Favorite Things, Straight From The Heart arrow die
My Favorite Things, Meant to Bee
Quickutz Diesel alphabet dies
Doodlebug Design, Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 paper pad
Jaded Blossom, Kawaii Sentiments
Copic markers, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar