Thursday, April 30, 2020

April projects

As always, please email me or find me on Facebook or Instagram if you have any questions about my projects. I'm happy to share product info, links etc. (for which I do NOT receive compensation) if you're interested in any of the crafty items I use in my work.

This adorable little girl is from My Favorite Things. This was a sketch challenge project.


Another sketch challenge, again using My Favorite Things products.

And here too.

As well as this one.

This was a sketch challenge for My Favorite Things, but the images are by Paper Smooches. I love their simple designs. Generally I prefer to purchase coordinating dies because I really don't like fussy cutting, but this set does not have dies, so I had no choice but to cut them by hand.


My Favorite Things dinosaurs for this shaker card.


My Favorite Things again.

Inside message:

This adorable little camper is by Market Street Stamps, a company no longer in biz. The trees, clouds, and banner are by My Favorite Things and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Flower bunch is by Simon Says Stamp. I used white embossing powder on this one and colored with copic markers. "Mother" die cut is by My Creative Time and ink blended background colors are Abandoned Coral and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks.

I love these cactuseses by Birdie Brown for My Favorite Things. I used the current color challenge combo for this Cinco de Mayo card. The background stencil is by Tim Holtz and the sentiment is Jaded Blossom. I nearly tossed the sombrero guy as my marker barfed on his hat! It was the last thing I colored so the rest was complete. It hurt my feelings for a minute and then I decided, you know what, he's too cute to toss. So here he is, blob and all. LOL 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar