Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Eclipse card

Today's card is for my mom. She is going in for hip replacement surgery on Friday (prayers appreciated!) and I wanted to get a card done for her. Blue is her favorite color. :)

I've made lots of dimensional cards before, as you know!, but had not tried this particular style. I didn't know it had a name even, until I saw a video on this design on pinterest. Learn something new everyday, right!?



Product List:
My Creative Time, Uppercase Fun Alphabet Dies
Altenew, Vintage Flowers
My Favorite Things, Magical Dragons (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Fishtail tags STAX (retired)
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice cardstock
My Favorite Things, Sweet Tooth cardstock
Teresa Collins, Stationery Noted 6x6 paper pad (discontinued)
Copic markers, foam tape, black twine, white embossing powder (for the sentiment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar