Friday, July 27, 2018

Don't you just love interactive cards??

Today's card is a reveal window card using the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Die and coordinating stamp set. Who doesn't love a card that has fun elements that you can play with! This one is for my sister whose birthday was Tuesday (same day as my grandgirl, Olivia, who turned 17 - WAIT, WHAT!???) ... but I digress.

For K's card, I wanted something adult beverage related, so I went with the My Favorite Things Martini Time and Spirited Sentiments sets. Super fun! Here's what I came up with. Leave a comment if you have any questions. It was really quite simple to put together with the die set. Possibilities are endless with this thing!







Product List:
Lawn Fawn, Reveal Wheel Die Set
Lawn Fawn, Reveal Wheel Sentiments (arrow only for this one)
My Favorite Things, Martini Time stamps
My Favorite Things, Martini Time dies
My Favorite Things, Spirited Sentiments
My Mind's Eye, Palm Beach 6x6 paper pad pineapple paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar