Monday, September 01, 2014

Melonheadz Challenge - use 2 or more dies

Today's challenge is to use two or more dies with our images. If you come to my blog enough, you know that's a no-brainer for me! :) I love my dies and they are such a great accent to use with Melonheadz' adorable digi images!!!

I made this one for my scrapping buddy, Miss Grace, whose summer visit went by way too quickly, as always. This little cutie is from the Thinkers set. I used banner dies for a background accent and label dies for my sentiment. 


I jazzed up her dress a bit by adding tiny white fabric paint dots, tiny enamel dots for her buttons and hair bows, and gave her eyelashes.

The sentiment looked a little bare-naked so I added some bling to tie it in with the color scheme on the rest of the card. Voila! Hope you like!

Product List:
Melonheadz Illustrating, Thinkers bundle
Quickutz label die
My Favorite Things banner dies
Doodlebug enamel dots
Misc. bling and fabric paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar