Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Who says you can't take it with you?!

Of course you can! Just put it in this adorable tiny little take out box! If you don't think this is stinkin' cute, well.....well, then I don't know what's wrong with you. LOL!

This super sweet little take out box is one of the latest Lifestyle Crafts releases. Finished size is no bigger than 2 inches! I embellished one with the smallest of the nesting tickets and hearts from the Buggy Designs, Build-a-Cupcake. I used heart shaped brads to fasten the box closed.

For second box, I made a wire handle like a real take out box (pardon it's bendyness, I don't have a wire straightener), and added the lips to one side of the box, and the strawberry/heart, also new this release, on the other side. I tied lace ribbon to the wonky handle. ;)


You can see the heart brad on one and the wire on the other holding them together. To add the "kiss" ticket after made the box, I punch a tiny hole and slit with the scissors then slipped it around the wire handle.

You can also put the box together this way, folding the outside "flaps" to the inside. Either way, this adorable box is a great way to present a small gift or sweet treat for someone special.


I hope you're enjoying these latest projects from the Lifestyle Crafts release. I'm having a blast with these versatile shapes and fun 3D boxes, bags and more.


Have a crafty week, blog friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar