Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sweet little lovebug

This is Brielle, my great-niece. You may remember a couple of years ago I made all the invitations and favor boxes for my niece, Ali's, wedding. Well, this sweet little buggy is Ali and Tommy's sweet dolly. :) She looks so much like her mommy's baby pictures it's just amazing.

For this layout, I used the LC/QK Winter Wishes gift set, QK scallop border, and how could I possibly scrap this photo without using the scrapbuggy exclusive ladybug border die!!?! So I did. :)




Winter Wishes alphabet


Pocket and insert from Winter Wishes gift set.


I hope you've enjoyed meeting sweet Brielle. :) Thanks for visiting the studio today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar