Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas.....yep, already!

I'm totally not ready for Christmas this year. Are you?? I don't mean to induce widespread panic, but there are just 43 days left. Seriously. I used to have it all together and finished with my shopping by the time the kids went back to school in the fall. Now that I have all the time in the world and no kids at home, I totally wait till the last minute. What's that about?!!! So, but anyway.....

This week I'm sharing a couple of ideas you can use on packages or quick thank yous for teachers, mailmen, your favorite bank teller, etc. I love making pockets and you can pretty much use any template or make one in any size you like.

The first is a gift card holder with a ribbon that can hang on the tree or a wreath. I used the elegant reindeer for this masculine style gift.


This time I've used a larger sized envelope. Added string for hanging and tied two candy canes together to tuck inside. Again, this would be cute tied to a gift with the name on a card inserted in the pocket or hung on a tree or wreath.

I used the adorable ice skating snowman stamp for the accent. He's so much fun to color and I also added stickles. His buttons are i-rock bling by Imaginisce. This is one of the first three images I've colored so go easy on me. LOL I'll never be a Lorie, but that's my goal so at least I have something to work toward. ;)


I hope you're more ready than I am for the holidays. I'm ready mentally, just not shopping or decorating-wise. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar