Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More cupcake deliciousness

I am so loving the Build-a-Cupcake die. I have so many ideas in my head I can't make them fast enough. This week I have two more to share with you.

A quick card using Pink Paislee papers


The little strawberries from the build a cupcake die are so cute and just enough to give this card a little extra oomph.



Inside I've used the cupcake minus the icing to make a bon-bon. The swoop on the top of the chocolate is a slightly modified "S" from the Studio classic alphabet. I've used the Spellbinders scallops and ovals for the background.


When I think cupcakes, I think party. And when I think party, I think cupcakes. How perfect to use the cupcakes to make a cute party banner!!

Each cupcake is decorated differently to show some of the variety with this die. Again I've used the Spellbinders scallop ovals as well as the Quickutz nesting circles for the background. Everything else is from the cupcake die.


I hope you're enjoying the projects we've shared with the first Buggy Designs die. This is not a limited edition, so don't panic, there will be more in stock shortly. Order soon, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar