Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby shower gift

I made these framed poems for a friend. I've done this for her before for other babies but never got pictures of the finished projects. Which is fine because these two are my favorite anyway. :) I think they turned out so cute and will look great in the baby nurseries. One is for her newest grandson, born this morning, and the other is a shower gift for a girl where she works.



I used lots of QuicKutz dies for this jungle themed frame.


For this cowboy theme, I used jute for rope and printed the poem in a western style font.
I printed the desert scene background all in black to give it a silhouette-look. The horse is an exclusive Quickutz die by Shop Remember When.



Fun projects. I love using my crafty supplies for things like this. Hope you've enjoyed these and will be inspired to create your own home dec projects. Thanks for coming by the studio today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar