Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

You know what that means? Monday is over with and it's one day closer to the weekend, that's what that means!! LOL :)

For my first project today I've used the Scrapbuggy Exclusive sports die. Papers are Li'l Buddy by Pebbles, Inc. The star burst and flourish swirl are cardstock stickers from that collection. I stamped "ready, set, go" on the star and used QK Supermarket font for the title.


The helmet is perfect, isn't it! I made it in colors to match Gracie's derby car and racing helmet.


I cut the derby car by hand and used black bling on the wheels, silver pen to mimic the screws holding it all together, and stamped "vroom" on the side.

For this card I used the wonky flowers from the QK birds and bees release. I love these. They call them dandelions, but they look to me more like milkweed. I like them no matter what you call them. I wrote the sentiment on the large bracket label from the QK windows and labels set. The border punch is Martha Stewart.

Thanks for coming by today. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar