Friday, August 20, 2010

couple of cards

A couple of weeks ago I needed a couple of quick cards and made these. There are no die cuts on either of them. This first one is a get well card. The paper is from the DCWV Mariposa stack. Isn't it gorgeous!? The only embellishing I did on this is the ribbon.....


....and the stickles and bling I added to the flowers and butterfly.

For the sympathy card I used the BG Granola collection. The label on the front is a cardstock sticker from that collection on which I printed my message. I added a couple of brads and ribbon and that's it. The edge is done with a Martha Stewart border punch.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards! Simple & elegant. Love when the paper does a lot of the work for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar