Monday, March 29, 2010

Scrapbooking the scrapbook!

All the kids love looking through the scrapbooks. I don't scrap chronologically but my albums are mostly in chrono order so they have to go through every page to find the new ones. Here are Olivia and Grace browsing one of Gracie's books. I think they read every single word of journaling on every single page!

Title in Blossom Classic

Butterfly embellishments by K&Co. For the nesting flower shapes I used the cardboard insert that came in the butterfly packaging. I love that the shade of blue matches the pattern paper from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary line, Jack & Jill collection.


1 comment:

  1. New to your blog -- I love the ideas you share in your blog. I am more into digital scrapbooking but u gave me tons of ideas -- thanks for sharing! I'll be checking back..

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar