Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh Boy!

More fun with the new Silhouette features. Title is welded with a shadow background, and the snowflakes are also Silhouette designs. I cut the tags by hand as I didn't have any the size I wanted. Of course you can't have snowflakes without sparkle so stickles is a must. Papers are Stampin Up except for the green border strips which are Basic Grey, Offbeat.

Better shot of the stickles so you can actually see the sparkle. I don't know why the scanner eats the sparkle but here you can see how pretty they are.

1 comment:

  1. The new sil software sounds (and looks) very prommissing.... I am thinking about getting the new sil SD... I look at all your projects and I feel like getting it more and more.. but I will never get rid of my metal dies!!! Lovet hem tooooooo much

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar