Wednesday, September 17, 2008

PHOTOS RUNNING OUT OF MY EARS

The other day I spent a good couple of hours or more putting away photos that had been piling up and piling up, just waiting to be put in photo boxes. I have no idea how they got away from me like they did, but that's a long time to be putting away pictures. Particularly when most of them were already in order by year, if not by month too. How does that happen when I scrap nearly every single day!? I can't even imagine how many more there would be were it not for all the ones I've already scrapped!! LOL!!!

I had felt I was really making progress this year until I filled up the photo boxes again. Yikes. Will I ever get to the pics of my own kids???

Ok in all fairness, the Sea World page is the kids', but it's one of only a handful I've done of the kids' childhood pics, so far. I plan to change that very soon though. The next project is the last of the baby books....number ten.....my own girls' book! Yay. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Now what did I do with those pictures?!?....... just kidding. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar